Friday, April 6, 2012

bad day.

I hate these kinds of days.

The ones where I feel like no matter what- I'm not going to be quite enough.

The ones where I have that creeping, looming suspicion, 
but I'm afraid to say anything out loud, because if I do, it may seal my fate.

I hate the aching. The bruises, and the scars.


I hate wondering. 

But then again, I have to. 

Without wonder, I'd be lost.


So to this bad day, I have a small, but adamant message: 

I'm going to punch you in your friggin' face tomorrow. 
Then I'm going to karate kick you jackie chan style.
Then I'm going to give you the stankiest face I can muster.

And then I'm going to take myself out for some boba tea.
Take that, tomorrow.

But for today, I'm going to accept defeat and get into bed.

Wishing you all a better evening than my own,

1 comment:

  1. Take that tomorrow, a kick to the face, a POW drive to the face.

    ReplyDelete