Friday, July 8, 2011

So Long, WGA.

Hi friends. Some of you may know that Gideon's been working on the Governor's staff for about a year and a half now. Specifically, he works for the Western Governor's Association, which includes a lot of meetings, planning and preparation for the governor (who this past year was the chair of the WGA). The annual (and last) meeting was a few weeks ago in northern idaho, and it went beautifully thanks to my gid. I'm so proud of him.


The resort we got to stay in was right off of the lake and suuper fancy. People kept asking me what I wanted to drink, and for some reason, I kept saying root beer. 
I think I might be gaining weight you guys...


Moral of the story: northern idaho is friggin' beautiful. 


Makes me want to wear stripes, sandals and a floppy hat and fish for the rest of my life.
Or just drink root beer alot on the lake. With my inevitable root beer belly.

We found lots of treasures up north. Such as:

Longest Floating Boardwalk in the World, People. In the WORLD.


Gideon's new fav restaurant. It was cheap and delicious.


Treasured time with sweet sweet friends on the lake.


Goooorrrggeeeooouusss views.
(I was only an hour or so away from Canada, Britt!)

A visit to Silverwood including four times on this bad boy:

Have any of you been on a roller coaster that goes upside down while twirling with Gideon? 
You should. It's kind of hilarious. I love my man.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's my neck of the woods. I'm from Spokane which is only 45 minutes from Cour d'Alene. My family and I used to go there all the time. And Silverwood!...LOOOOVVVVEEEE it. Miss it. Jealous. Tear.

    ReplyDelete