Sunday, July 17, 2011

tired much?


I've been so tired lately. 

You know what the worst thing is when you're tired? Unable to sleep. 

And when I travel, I don't usually sleep very well. And when I'm behind on sleep, I don't take little naps here or there. It just builds and builds and builds until I pass out randomly for like 10 hours in the middle of the day, usually waking up right around bedtime. The other night, while Gideon happily snored next to me, I stared at the ceiling exhausted, wide awake, and wanting nothing in the world as badly as to fall asleep. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was 3:15 a.m. Bummer much?

Out of the past 21 days, 19 of them I've been traveling. Some with gid and some without.
And it gets better: our move is scheduled within the next two weeks. What a friggin; heavenly day that'll be. I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm sorta serious. I'm excited to stay put for a little while. 


...on the topic of sleep, has anyone else been having vivid harry potter dreams?


1 comment:

  1. DAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG. that's a lot. and yes to the harry potter dreams

    ReplyDelete