Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dance Log 10



Note to self: don't eat slosh for dinner, 
then a single oreo for breakfast, and expect to be able to perform in a ballet class.

Yeesh.

So, Gideon has alot of late nights, and when I'm by myself, I often nourish and fill my body as though it was a snack machine. And when I'm lonely, it's worse. I replace snuggles with junk food. For instance, last night: fruit snacks, Better Cheddars, white chocolate covered oreos, and popcorn as I watched Toy Story 3. Oh, and a glass of strawberry milk. I almost died. Especially in ballet this morning, but even now in the office, my stomach is still paying the price for a mindless 2 hours last night. And I had no one to blame but myself! My poor body had such awful nutrition; it would have been better if I wouldn't have eaten anything at all.

During class I had to fight to keep up when I normally am just fine. I tried to look like my heart wasn't beating ouside my chest, and I think I fooled everyone except my teacher. She looked at me a few times like she wasn't sure whether she should be concerned or chuckle. You can bet your ballet slippers that I'm planning on eating a well balanced breakfast before class next time.

Lesson learned: don't be a moron.
Especially when it comes to nourishing your body.
Especially if you hope to be extraordinary.

That is all.

Happy Tuesday, friends.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Me too Kylie!! haha. I snack when I am happy, sad, stressed, lonely mad, excited...you get the picture.
    And Alyssa...the pic you posted in this log is AMAZING. I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete